You are here Home » Location
Prague 5 – Andel has become the heart of trade and free-time social activities in Prague. It is one of the most popular Prague quarters with impeccably developed infrastructure and direct connection to the centre of Prague.
Andel Park is situated at the crossroads of Radlicka and Karla Englise streets with excellent public transport accessibility and all corresponding city infrastructure. The surroundings of the commercial centre allow the clients to enjoy their shopping, culture and catering virtually 24/7. There are numerous restaurants, shops and hotels in the vicinity of Andel Park.
Major benefits of the location
- Prague 5 – Andel - well established business and social life location
- Anděl metro station (line B) and various bus and tram connections near by
- Close to Nový Smíchov shopping centre
- Easy access to Prague airport (approx. 20 min)
- Unparalleled connection to the ring road through Strahovsky tunnel and Blanka tunnel (D5 to Nuremberg, D1 to Brno, Bratislava and Vienna and D8 to Dresden and Berlin)